We can easily move your existing account from another hosting provider. Please follow the steps below, and we cen get you all taken care of:
- Create a new support ticket here: http://insty.me/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1
- Please use 'Hosting Account Transfer' as the ticket subject.
- Inside the ticket, please include all the relevant information:
-Current hosting provider
-Current Hosting site URL
-Control panel URL
-Current cPanel username and password (! important - we can't transfer without this information)
-A general idea of how many sites you have, along with any other custom scripts or sites installed in the account.
- Once we received your request, we will respond with an approximate time for completion. Your request will go into the transfer queue, and will be taken care of on a first come, first served basis.
- When transfer is complete, we will send you an email with instructions on how to change the nameservers for the domains in your account.
- That's It!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the support desk and we'll be glad to help.